This page handle the issue of missing objects after analyzing a SAP / ABAP application.
Observed in CAST AIP
Observed on RDBMS
|Microsoft SQL Server|
Check if the ABAP files start with LSVIM*, The LSVIM* files are skipped by ABAP analyzer.
These files are generated by the SAP system and they are not part of the actual source-code, hence these files are not picked by the analyzer.
These included files are generated as a standard when a table maintenance dialog is created. These Included files should be excluded when the extractor program runs.
Please refer the list for the patterns of files.txt which are getting excluded by ABAP analyzer.
- Select the page you are interested in (if you are missing LSVIM* files, please see the page below on 'No file to parse' for further details):
- CMS Snapshot Analysis - Run Analyzer - Missing objects - ABAP with Core CAST AIP - Missing SAP views
- CMS Snapshot Analysis - Run Analyzer - Missing objects - ABAP with Core CAST AIP - No file to Parse
- CMS Snapshot Analysis - Run Analyzer - Missing objects - ABAP with Core CAST AIP - No SAP table created
- If the problem you are facing does not match any case listed in this page, report your problem to CAST Technical Support and provide the below relevant input.
Sherlock export with the following options: Export Logs , Export Configuration files, Export CAST Bases, Source code