This page will guide you to troubleshoot the problems you may face while running the analysis.
For more information, refer to:
- Official documentation: C and Cpp Analyzer
- Online-help : CAST Management Studio - Help > How To > Regular audience > Run analysis only
- TKB page for INFORMATION GUIDE > CMS Snapshot Analysis
Observed in CAST Extension
|C and Cpp Analyzer 2.2|
|C and Cpp Analyzer 2.1|
|C and Cpp Analyzer 2.0|
*Observed on RDBMS
|Microsoft SQL Server|
Perform the following steps:
- C-CPP Analysis is heavily dependent upon the configuration so the Fatal error we see in the log might not be the reason for the crash every time. We need remove all the Non-Fatal errors before the fatal error. To do so please follow the below page : CMS Snapshot Analysis - Run Analyzer - Non Fatal Error - CPP with Extension
- If the error in the analysis is 'Fatal error: access violation', then make sure that the user has administrator rights on the machine so as to properly access any C/C++ libraries that might be included in the analysis.
If the above points do not help you, navigate to the below pages.
- If you do not find the information you are looking for or solution for your problem,contact CAST Technical Support with below Relevant Input. CAST Technical Support will reproduce the issue following CMS Snapshot Analysis - Run Analyzer - Information - How to reproduce user issues for Extension
- Sherlock (CAST Support Tool (CST) - alias Sherlock) : Export Logs, Export CAST Database, Export Configuration Files.
- Source Code : It is required if the preprocessed file is not enough to reproduce the problem.
- Explanation about the problem and supporting screenshots