This page will help you solve problems related to Finalize Data Flow Security
Finalize Data Flow Security is a feature of CAST AIP that has a stored procedure which takes information from tables of KB and saves it in the KB.
If the analysis fails at the Finalize Data Flow Security step, issue is in processing Finalize Data Flow Security feature.
To get information about different log files, their locations and to understand and explore log files as per the feature,please refer to CAST Management Studio - Information - How to find logs .
For more information, refer to:
- Official 8.0 Documentation - Execute the Analysis
- Official 8.1 Documentation - Execute the Analysis
- Official 8.2 Documentation - Execute the Analysis
- Official 8.3 Documentation - Run and validate the analysis
- CAST-MS help->How to -> Regular Audience ->Run Analysis only,Generate Snapshot
- Information Guides > CMS Snapshot Analysis
- Error Free Logs : CMS Snapshot Analysis - Finalize Data Flow Security - Error Free Logs - CAST AIP 8
*Observed in CAST AIP
*Observed on RDBMS
|Microsoft SQL Server|
- Select the section you are interested in:
- If you do not find the information you are looking for or solution for your problem, in this page, contact CAST Technical Support and provide the below relevant input.
- CAST Support Tool (CST) - alias Sherlock (with source code and backup of bases if possible)
- Screenshot describing the error/warning