This page will help you solve problems related to Dashboard Automation
Dashboard Automation is a feature of CAST AIP that is an action which occurs when generating a CMS snapshot.
If the analysis fails at the Dashboard automation step the issue is in the processing of the Dashboard automation feature.
For more information, refer to:
- Official 8.0 Documentation - Execute the Analysis
- Official 8.1 Documentation - Execute the Analysis
- Official 8.2 Documentation - Execute the Analysis
- Official 8.3 Documentation - Run and validate the analysis
- CAST-MS help->How to -> Regular Audience ->Run Analysis only,Generate Snapshot
- Information Guides > CMS Snapshot Analysis
- Error Free Logs - CMS Snapshot Analysis - Dashboard Automation - Error Free Logs - CAST AIP 8
*Observed in CAST AIP
*Observed on RDBMS
|Microsoft SQL Server|
- Select the section you are interested in:
- If you do not find the information you are looking for or solution for your problem, in this page, contact CAST Technical Support with the below relevant input to help CAST Support team investigate your problem or procure the required information.
- Screenshot(s) showing the crash
- CAST Support Tool (CST) - alias Sherlock export with the following options CAST Bases Checker, Export Logs, Export Configuration files, Export Computer Environment, Export CAST Bases with Management, Knowledge and Central Base