This page will help you solve problems related to Create Architecture Model
Create Architecture Model is a feature of CAST AIP which creates the Architecture Models that can be checked against the application implementation.
If the analysis fails at the Create Architecture Model step ,issue is in processing Create Architecture Model feature.
For more information, refer to:
- Official 8.0 Documentation - Execute the Analysis
- Official 8.1 Documentation - Execute the Analysis
- Official 8.2 Documentation - Execute the Analysis
- Official 8.3 Documentation - Run and validate the analysis
- CAST-MS help->How to -> Regular Audience ->Run Analysis only,Generate Snapshot
- Information Guides > Information Guides by CAST AIP Component > CMS Snapshot Analysis
- Error Free Logs - CMS Snapshot Analysis - Create Architecture Model in Central Database - Error Free Logs - CAST AIP 8 and
CMS Snapshot Analysis - Create Architecture Model in Local Database - Error Free Logs - CAST AIP 8
*Observed in CAST AIP
*Observed on RDBMS
|Microsoft SQL Server|
- Select the section you are interested in:
- If you do not find the information you are looking for or solution for your problem, in this page, contact CAST Technical Support .
Provide the below relevant input to help CAST Support team investigate your problem or procure the required information.
- CAST Support Tool (CST) - alias Sherlock (with source code and backup of bases if possible)
- Screenshot describing the error/warning