This page will guide you to troubleshoot the problem you may face while running the analysis.
For more information on the component, refer to:
- 8.3 Documentation - Snapshot generation and validation
Online-help : CAST Management Studio - Help > How To > Regular audience > Run analysis only
Information Guides > Information Guides by CAST AIP Component > CMS Snapshot Analysis
*Observed in CAST AIP
*Observed on RDBMS
|Microsoft SQL Server|
- Open CAST MS log file that is in CAST Management Studio - Information - How to find logs
- Search in the log the statement starting Task Compute Snapshot :
- If there is no statement for ending Task Compute Snapshot after a long time or if the statement appears after a long time, it is a performance issue.
- If there is an Error between the statements starting Task Compute Snapshot and ending Task Compute Snapshot as shown in the below screenshot, and if this error ends abruptly the Compute snapshot (that means that the ending Task Compute Snapshot occurs the same time than the error message), it is a fatal error.
- Select the section you are interested in:
- If you do not find the information you are looking for or solution for your problem, in this page, contact CAST Technical Support with the below relevant input to help CAST Support team investigate your problem or procure the required information.
- Sherlock (CAST Support Tool (CST) - alias Sherlock) : Option to select are Export CAST Database, Export Logs, Export Configuration files.