This page will help you to solve problems related to Compute Dependency Dataset
Compute Dependency Dataset is a feature of CAST AIP in which source code corresponding to the technologies/analysis units in the source column is scanned for references to objects in source code corresponding to the technologies/analysis units in the target column.
If any matches are found, then a link between the two objects will be created.
For more information, refer to:
- Official 8.3 Documentation - Run and validate the analysis
- Official 8.2 Documentation - Execute the Analysis
- Official 8.1 Documentation - Execute the Analysis
- Official 8.0 Documentation - Execute the Analysis
- Official 7.3 Documentation - Execute the Analysis
- CAST-MS help->How to -> Regular Audience ->Run Analysis only,Generate Snapshot
- Information Guides > Information Guides by CAST AIP Component > CMS Snapshot Analysis
- Error free Logs - CMS Snapshot Analysis - Compute Dependency Dataset - Error Free Logs - CAST AIP 8
*Observed in CAST AIP
*Observed on RDBMS
|Microsoft SQL Server|
- Select the section you are interested in:
- If you do not find the information you are looking for or solution for your problem, in this page, contact CAST Technical Support with the below relevant input.
- CAST Support Tool (CST) - alias Sherlock with Export LOGs, Allow source code Export and backup of databases
- Screenshot describing the error/warning as shown below: