This page will help you solve problems related to CMS Migration View.
CMS Migration View is used when we are migrating/upgrading from a previous CAST release to the current release. After proceeding with the CAST Update Tool to update our CAST databases, any items that cannot be automatically attached to an Application will be displayed in the Migration view. We should check this view and move the items to their correct locations.
For more information, refer to :
- CAST AIP 8.3.x Documentation > CMS - Migration view
- CAST AIP 8.2.x Documentation > CMS - Migration view
- CAST AIP 8.1.x Documentation > CMS - Migration view
- CAST AIP 8.0.x Documentation > CMS - Migration view
- CAST MS help Online : CAST Management Studio - Help > search for Migration View
*Observed in CAST AIP
*Observed on RDBMS
|Microsoft SQL Server|
- Select the section you are interested in:
- If you do not find the information you are looking for or a solution for your problem, in this page, contact CAST Technical Support and provide the below relevant input to help CAST Support team investigate your problem or procure the required information.
- CAST Support Tool (CST) - alias Sherlock
- Screenshot describing the error/warning