This page will help you to troubleshoot the problems you may face while running User Input Security.
Non Fatal error is an error that does not stop abruptly the analysis.
- CAST MS help Online : CAST Management Studio - Help > Infrastructure > Editors > Application Editor> User Input Security tab
*Observed in CAST AIP
*Observed on RDBMS
|Microsoft SQL Server|
- Select the section you are interested in:
- If the problem you are facing does not match any case listed in this page, contact CAST Technical Support with below relevant input
- Sherlock (CAST Support Tool (CST) - alias Sherlock) : This will provide us the logs and the bases to understand the environment and the information about the problem.
- Source Code : Required to reproduce the problem on our side to investigate further.
- Explanation about the problem and supporting screenshots