This page will help you solve problems related to Dependencies.
Dependencies governs the dependency Rules configured for the Application.It also govern the links that are created between objects during an analysis.
Please find the screen shot of Dependencies tab below in CAST-MS
When a dependency exists and during the analysis process, source code corresponding to the Source of the Analysis Units is scanned for references of objects in source code corresponding to the Target of the Analysis Units.
If any matches are found, then a link between the two objects will be created.
For more information, refer to:
- CAST AIP 8.0 : CMS - CAST Management Studio - Editors
- CAST AIP 8.1 : CMS - CAST Management Studio - Editors
- CAST AIP 8.2 : CMS - CAST Management Studio - Editors
- CAST AIP 8.3 : CMS - CAST Management Studio - Editors
CAST MS help Online : CAST Management Studio - Help > search for Dependencies
Observed in CAST AIP
Observed on RDBMS
|Microsoft SQL Server|
- Select the section you are interested in:
- If you do not find the information you are looking for or solution for your problem, in this page,contact CAST Technical Support and provide the below relevant input to help CAST Support team investigate your problem or procure the required information.
- Sherlock (CAST Support Tool (CST) - alias Sherlock). Option to select are : Export Database backup, export configuration files, export log files.
- Relevant screenshots of the issue.