The below error is encountered when doing an analysis of an application which does not contain UA code:
''The profile for Universal Analyzer language "PHP" could not be found''
Error Free Logs - CMS Snapshot Analysis - Run Universal Analyzer - PHP - Error Free Logs - CAST AIP 8
|Microsoft SQL Server|
The error "''The profile for Universal Analyzer language "XXXX" could not be found'' " generally occurs when there is a configuration issue with your environment.
It may have been the case that your databases were created on a machine with a XXXXX Universal Analyzer profile (PHP, RPG, ...), but the machine in which you are doing the analysis does not contain this profile.
Check if the missing UA profile that are raised in the analysis log file are in the Local Database by performing the following query
select * from <Your_Local>.typ where lower(typname) like '%profile_name_in_lower_case%'
- If they are in the local database, check if the UA profile are correctly deployed in the %ALLUSERSPROFILE%/CAST/CAST/<CAST VERSION>/Configuration/languages
- If Yes, perform a Load metamodel in the 3 databases using Server Manager, and run the analysis
- If no, check if there is any Universal Analyzer Analysis Units corresponding to the missing UA Profile:
- If there is UA Analysis Units, you must deploy the correct UA profile and do a load metamodel on the 3 databases using Server Manager, and run analysis
- If there is no UA Analaysis Units, do a Load Metamodel in server manager on the three databases and run the analysis again.
- If they are not in the typ table in local database, you have to perform a load metamodel on your 3 databases using Server Manager and run the analysis
- If you are still facing this issue after applying the above steps then contact CAST Technical Support with relevant input.
Error during analysis: ''The profile for Universal Analyzer language "XXX" could not be found''. If the issue occurs during a UA analysis, no UA objects will be created. Else, no impacts.