This page will help you to solve problems related to CAST Management Studio CMS
CAST Management Studio CMS is an important component of CAST AIP that enables setting up the configuration of the analysis before generating the results. It has different components available in the GUI. The main elements available are:
- In the top : Configuration menu
- In the bottom and the left side: Views
- In the center: Editors
- A progress task window that appears after an action: CAST MS task window
For more information on that component, please refer to:
- For 8.3.x Official documentation : Launching the CAST Management Studio
- For Online-help : Getting Started -> What's in the CAST Management Studio?
- For Information Guides :CAST AIP Troubleshooting Guides Troubleshooting Guides Information Guides Technical Information by Components CAST Management Studio - CMS
*Observed in CAST AIP
*Observed on RDBMS
|Microsoft SQL Server|
- Select the section you are interested in:
- If there is any issue with the graphical display, it might be because CAST Management Studio might not be able to handle a monitor display scale which is above 100%. Monitor display scale can be changed by right clicking the monitor screen. Correct the same in Screen Display Settings > Customize Your Display > Change the size of text, apps, and other items. This issue is seen in Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- If you do not find the information you are looking for or a solution for your problem, in this page, contact CAST Technical Support with the below relevant input to help CAST Support team investigate your problem or procure the required information.
- CAST Support Tool (CST) - alias Sherlock. Option to select : Export Cast Data base, Export Configuration Files, Export logs
- Screenshot showing the issue.