This page will help you solve problems related to Views in CAST MS.
The views give access to all information related to the current configuration. By selecting some of the items in the view, you can access the configuration parameters through the corresponding editor.
There are below different types of views in CAST MS: CMS - CAST Management Studio - Views
- Applications view
- Architecture Models view
- Assessment Models view
- Log view
- Services view
- Migration view
- Pending Deliveries view
- Search view
- Technologies view
- Validation view
- Verification view
Online documentation : CAST Management Studio - Help -> Infrastructure -> CAST Management Studio - Views
For more information, refer to Official documentation :
8.3 : CMS - CAST Management Studio - Infrastructure
8.2 : CMS - CAST Management Studio - Infrastructure
8.1 : CMS - CAST Management Studio - Infrastructure
Observed in CAST AIP
Observed on RDBMS
|Microsoft SQL Server|
- If there are problems with views, try to run 'Reset Perspective' in the CAST-MS Window menu to see if that resolves the issue (see the documentation here for more details if required: CMS - Views)
- Otherwise select the section you are interested in:
- If you do not find the information you are looking for or solution for your problem, in this page, contact CAST Technical Support with the following Relevant Input.
- Sherlock (CAST Support Tool (CST) - alias Sherlock). Option to select : Export CAST Database, Export logs, Export Configuration files.
- Relevant Screenshots of the issue.