This page will help you to solve problems related to Editors in CAST MS.
The highlighted part of the CAST Management window shown in the image below is the editor part
Below are the different types of Editors in CAST MS:
- Analysis Service editor
- Analysis Unit editor
- Application editor
- Architecture model editor
- Assessment Models editor
- Dashboard Service editor
- Database server editor
- Measurement Service editor
- Snapshot editor
- Technology editors
- Tool editor
- User Defined Module editor
Official documentation :
For 8.0 : CMS - CAST Management Studio - Infrastructure
For 8.1 : CMS - CAST Management Studio - Infrastructure
For 8.2 : CMS - CAST Management Studio - Infrastructure
For more information, refer to online documentation : CAST - Management Studio Help > How To > Regular Audience > Verify
*Observed in CAST AIP
*Observed on RDBMS
|Microsoft SQL Server|
- Select the section you are interested in:
- If you do not find the information you are looking for or solution for your problem, in this page, contact CAST Technical Support and provide the Relevant Input
- Sherlock (CAST Support Tool (CST) - alias Sherlock) : This will provide us the logs and the bases to understand the environment and the information about the problem.
- Source Code : Required to reproduce the problem on our side to investigate further.
- Relevant Screenshots of the issue.