This page will help you solve problems related to Configuration Menu in CAST MS.
The highlighted part in the image shown below is the configuration menu.
Below is the section which provides the detailed descriptions of CAST MS configuration:
- Manage CAST Management Studio Connections
- Naming constraints
Official documentation :
For 8.0 : CMS - CAST Management Studio - Infrastructure
For 8.1 : CMS - CAST Management Studio - Infrastructure
For 8.2 : CMS - CAST Management Studio - Infrastructure
For 8.3 : CMS - CAST Management Studio - Infrastructure
For more information, refer to online documentation : CAST - Management Studio Help > How To > Regular Audience > Verify
Observed in CAST AIP
Observed on RDBMS
|Microsoft SQL Server|
- Select the section you are interested in:
- If you do not find the information you are looking for or solution for your problem, in this page,contact CAST Technical Support with the Relevant Input to help CAST Support team to investigate your problem or procure the required information.
- Sherlock (CAST Support Tool (CST) - alias Sherlock) : This will provide us with the logs and the bases to understand the environment and the information about the problem.
- Source Code : Required to reproduce the problem on our side to investigate further.
- Relevant Screenshots of the issue.