Purpose (problem description)
This page troubleshoots issue when the number of all violation is not equal to the number of latest violation in the Vendors - Deliverables Acceptance View.
For more information on this view refer to - Vendors - Deliverables Acceptance
Observed in CAST AIP
Observed on RDBMS
Step by Step scenario
- Launch CAST Engineering Dashboard
- Navigate to Vendors - Deliverables Acceptance View
- Observe that the number of all violation is not equal to the number of latest violation
Perform the below actions
- If you are looking at this view for the first snapshot then Latest Violations should be equal to All violations. If latest violations is not equal to all Violation for first snapshot then contact CAST Technical Support. with the following Relevant input
- Else if you are not in the first snapshot then Latest Violation will not always be equal to All violations since Latest violations are violations on New and Modified source code and All violations are violations on whole application source code.
- If the above steps do not solve your issue contact CAST Technical Support. with the following Relevant input
Ticket # 11360