This page helps you to troubleshoot issues with the value displayed on dashboard for any metric.
Metrics represent the quantitative result of the application that is analysed. It is a value for a type of quantity. For instance it could be Number of Lines of Code , BackFired Function Point , Technical Debt , Number of tables, number of methods, etc.
For more information, refer to:
For 8.3 : User profiled pages
Information GuidesInformation Guides by CAST AIP Component > CAST Engineering Dashboard CED
Observed in CAST AIP
Observed on RDBMS
- If the metric is not being calculated for a snapshot then:
- Make sure that the quality measure was calculated in the snapshot and what the values are by running this query: SQL Queries - CAST Central Base - SQL Queries on Metrics - How to check the values of a quality measure for a module
- If there are some items but some items are missing, it most likely is due to the values being below the threshold value for the quality measure. This can be verified by modifying the quality measure threshold to be lower (for example moving 2% to 0.01%) and seeing if the values are then showing up.
- Select the section you are interested in.
- CAST Engineering Dashboard - Metrics - AFP
- CAST Engineering Dashboard - Metrics - BFP
- CAST Engineering Dashboard - Metrics - Complex objects
- CAST Engineering Dashboard - Metrics - Cyclomatic Complexity
- CAST Engineering Dashboard - Metrics - Lines of Code
- CAST Engineering Dashboard - Metrics - Number of metrics
- CAST Engineering Dashboard - Metrics - Technical Debt
- If the problem you are facing does not match any case listed in this page, report your problem to CAST Technical Support and provide the below Relevant input:
For CAST Technical Support Only - This page will be followed - CAST Engineering Dashboard - Information - How to identify and execute SQL query involved in data display
- CAST Support Tool (CST) - alias Sherlock export with the following options CAST Bases Checker, Export Logs, Export Configuration files, Export Computer Environment, Export CAST Bases with Management Base, Knowledge Base, Central base
- Complete screenshot of the dashboard with URL and footer showing your problem