Activating the JAVA Applets
The applets have only been taken into account in ADG Dashboard in CAST 6.2.0 onwards. To activate them, follow the instructions below:
- In the file web.xml, enter ON in the applet.use section
- Save the file
- Reload the application in the Tomcat Manager page
NB: For any version below 6.2.0, deactivate the applet in your web.xml by writing OFF.
The file web.xml is located in "C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\webapps\CASTAD\WEB-INF " by default.
Configuring ADG Dashboard images with applets
The modifications done on the image are not permanently saved. If you navigate to other tabs or log out, you will loose your modifications.
- Activate the applets by following the instructions given in #Activating the applets
- Connect to AD Dashboard
- Right click on the image
- Click on Configure
The Graph Control panel window is displayed, as shown below:
- Choose your graph options, remove data and serie display from your graphs
- Click on Close to save your modifications or on Reset to get the default image back. The Graph Control panel window disappears.