Cast AD Dashboard allows the usage of the java applet to enhance the content of most graphs and maps. So you can manage the pictures elements display.
For example, you can deactivate the snapshot display by unchecking it, and you can observe that the snapshot diagram and the snapshot legend have disappeared.
Image before snapshot deactivation of snapshot17337 v1
Image after snapshot deactivation of snapshot17337 v1
Also see the section Using Java Applets in the document AD Dashboard User Guide
Activating the JAVA Applets
The applets have only been taken into account in ADG Dashboard in CAST 6.2.0 onwards. To activate them, follow the instructions below:
- In the file web.xml, enter ON in the applet.use section
- Save the file
- Reload the application in the Tomcat Manager page
NB: For any version below 6.2.0, deactivate the applet in your web.xml by writing OFF.
The file web.xml is located in "C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\webapps\CASTAD\WEB-INF " by default.
Configuring ADG Dashboard images with applets
The modifications done on the image are not permanently saved. If you navigate to other tabs or log out, you will loose your modifications.
- Activate the applets by following the instructions given in #Activating the applets
- Connect to AD Dashboard
- Right click on the image
- Click on Configure
The Graph Control panel window is displayed, as shown below:
- Choose your graph options, remove data and serie display from your graphs
- Click on Close to save your modifications or on Reset to get the default image back. The Graph Control panel window disappears.