This page helps to troubleshoot issues when the Application is missing from CED.
An application is missing from CED if it exists under Cast-MS and it's not visible under CED.
Observed in CAST AIP
Observed on RDBMS
Step by Step scenario
- Connect to CED
- Go to the Quick Access
- Observe that there is application present under Cast-MS but missing from CED
- Open Cast-MS and go to Module tab - CMS - Modules tab:
- Edit each modules then click on Module content overview - CMS - User Defined Module editor to generate the content of modules
- If module generation failed with a Fatal error:
then refer to the following link to investigate the root cause of the issue - CMS Application - Modules - Module content overview - User Defined Modules - Fatal Error
- If the above steps do not solve your issue contact CAST Technical Support. with the following Relevant input. Support will reproduce the issue by generating a snapshot - CMS Snapshot Analysis - Compute Snapshot - Information - How to compute snapshot by skipping analysis then observing the issue.