A. First we need to verify if the version of CAST AIP Core for the application in CAST AIP Console is updated in the H2 DB "APPLICATION" Table in AIP Node.
For which we will perform the below steps:
1. Please go to the <AIP Node installation path>\admin\ and double click on run-h2-console.bat
2. The JDBC URL field should already be populated with the correct URL to access the H2 Java database, However, you can check whether this is correct by opening the aip-node-app.properties file and then searching for the line spring.datasource.url:
3. Run the below query in the H2 database query panel:
SELECT * FROM APPLICATION WHERE NAME = <APPLICATION_NAME>;
here in the row fetched we need to check the
CAIP_VERSION and UPGRADE_AVAILABLE columns.
4. If CAIP_VERSION is a lower version than the current version available and UPGRADE_AVAILABLE is true, it means CAIP_VERSION column is not updated in the Application table in Node db for the App.
B. To correct this:
You can do a delete with the KeepData option followed by an import to attempt to clear this up.
- The delete CLI is shown in the documentation here (again make sure you use the KeepData option): Delete an Application via CLI
- The import is shown in the documentation here in step 3: Import an Application managed with CAST Management Studio into AIP Console