The above messages indicate that, AIP Console 1.25 is not able to install/update the extensions as there is a firewall blocking the Extend program.
To make sure that there is no firewall blocking the process, you need to open the firewall for the Extend CLI program in the path -
<AIP Node Installation path>/AIP Node/bin/ExtendCli
There are several ways to open the firewall for a program. We have provided one example here.
Using Windows Defender Firewall:
Perform the below steps -
- Open Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security
2. Click on Inbound Rules >> New Rule
3. Select Rule Type as Program and click Next
4. Give the path to the Extend CLI from the AIP Node
5. You can allow the connection, Apply it to your respective domain, provide a name for the rule and click on Finish to create the Rule. After which you can try to update your extensions to see if the issue exists.
6. If the above steps do not solve your issue contact CAST Technical Support. with the following Relevant input for CAST Technical Support to carry out further investigation.