In CAST AIP Console 1.27.0, it is observed that post installing the CAST AIP Console Embedded Dashboard, referring page: Embedded CAST Dashboard deployment process
The Integrated EH dashboard installation failed to create the service properly.
Below are the steps needed to solve this issue:
- Navigate to path : <download_area>\com.castsoftware.aip.console.<version>-funcrel\cast-integrated-health-engineering-dashboard-<jar_version>
- Open the file dashboard-service-install.bat
Change the bat file, so that these lines replace the prior ones in the *.bat file now (using the proper jar file for the console version being used):
set DISPLAY_NAME="CAST Dashboard Service"
set DESCRIPTION="CAST Dashboard Service"
set JAR_PATH="%WORKING_PATH%\cast-integrated-health-engineering-dashboard-<JAR_VERSION_TO_BE UPDATED>.jar"
- Apply the above changes, save the file and run the dashboard-service-install.bat file.
- Launch the services for the embedded dashboard from the services.
- If you are still facing the issue , report the issue to CAST Technical Support and provide the following Relevant input for CAST Technical Support to reproduce the issue.