This extension was previously (in version 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2) known as TypeScript and Angular.
Summary: This document provides information about changes and new features introduced in this release.
- New rules are added, see https://technologies.castsoftware.com/rules?sec=srs_typescript&ref=||1.3.0-funcrel:
Avoid having cookie with an overly broad domain (TypeScript)
|1020864||Avoid using unsecured cookie (TypeScript)|
|1020866||Avoid creating cookie with overly broad path (TypeScript)|
|1020868||Avoid creating cookie without setting httpOnly option (TypeScript)|
|1020872||Always use JSON.parse & JSON.stringify with try/catch block (TypeScript)|
|ANGTS-245||19954||"POST PUT GET DELETE service Objects are not identified by typescript analyzer"|
Added support for AWS S3 framework
|ANGTS-232||19799||Missing Link between Angular AngularGET HTTP Operation to Spring MVC Get Operation|
|ANGTS-239||19795||When no call to an anonymous function is found, a callLink from the callable in which the anonymous function is defined to that anonymous function is created|
- Added support for path mapping
- Added explicit dependency with ReactJS and NodeJS extensions
Four rules relative to React framework have been added to the extension - see https://technologies.castsoftware.com/rules?sec=srs_typescript&ref=||1.3.0-beta1:
1020452 Avoid using "<script>" tag in HTML template used by React.js components (TypeScript) 1020854 Avoid using React dangerouslySetInnerHTML (TypeScript) 1020856 Ensure catching Typescript error in React components 1020858 Avoid empty componentDidCatch blocks (Typescript)
- Added support for React and React-Native frameworks
- Added support for Mongoose framework
- Added support for Express framework
- Added support for CommonJS exports and imports
- Rules "Avoid undocumented functions" and "Avoid Functions having a very low Comment/Code ratio" have been deactivated for anonymous functions
Due to a conflict of a property ID between this version and previous versions, this release has been disabled.