Summary: this page describes the new features and bugs that have been fixed in CAST Storage Service 3.0.x.
- This release fixes a bug in the setup installer which causes an error message to be displayed where a newer version of the Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable (x64) is already present on the target machine - this error causes the installation to fail. Where a newer version of the redistributable is already present on the target machine, this message now no longer appears and the installation continues without installing the redistributable.
- This release fixes a bug in previous 3.0.x releases which causes an error during the installation: the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) was not being installed during the setup process and therefore on servers where this component was not already present, an error occurred causing the installation to fail.
- CSS 3.0.1 is based on PostgreSQL 9.6.11.
- One configuration change has been introduced: the parameter maintenance_work_mem (located in the CASTStorageService3\db_data\postgresql.conf file) has been changed from 512MB to 1024MB.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable (x64) is now installed.
- Initial release.
- CSS 3.0.0 is based on PostgreSQL 9.6.