Release - 2.0.0-funcrel
Release date - May 17, 2021
- SAML authentication mode is now supported in 2.x WAR and ZIP files.
- Microsoft Windows Service installer - A batch script is now available to install a Windows Service specifically to handle the startup and shutdown of the deployed ZIP files.
- Shutdown script for ZIP file deployment on Linux - A shutdown.sh script has been added for deploying the ZIP files on Linux. For Microsoft Windows deployments, use the CTRL+C keyboard option to gracefully stop the web application.
Release - 2.0.0-beta1
Release date - March 19, 2021
Dashboard 2.0.0-beta1 is the first release of the CAST Dashboards that will use Spring Boot technology. It is now possible to deploy the CAST Dashboards without a standalone web application server such as Apache Tomcat - the web application server is instead embedded within the delivered dashboard. This will simplify and speed up the deployment of the CAST Dashboards
Release - 1.26
Release date - April 29, 2021
- The new ISO-5055 extension is supported with full functionality. New tile has been added to automatically display ISO-5055 data, with full drill down capability.
Drilling down through this tile will take you to the Risk Investigation view, where the focus will be set to the ISO-5055 Assessment Model (1) showing only the ISO-5055 metrics (2):
- ISO report names are added and OMG report names are removed.
- APR provides even the number of occurrences during which the violation of a rule takes place. The value of number of occurrences and number of violations of the rule could be same or different.
- In Technical Debt (OMG), the Adjustment Factor value are now set to two decimal place
- Release version is given in the home page (in the place of build number)
Release - 1.25
Release date - March 18, 2021
Customer bug fix and other fixes.
Release - 1.24
Release date - February 17, 2021
User notification added for cache refresh
- Following user notification is displayed when a new application is added.
- Following user notification is displayed when a new snapshot is taken.
- Following user notification is displayed when an authorization file/configuration is changed.
Release - 1.23
Release date - January 12, 2020
- Introducing Action plan recommendation (Beta) - A feature that allows users to define the health improvement goals and an optimization algorithm that recommends the optimized set of violations required to be fixed to reach the goal.
- "Compliance (in %)" in Action Plan Recommendation (APR) - This feature allows user to Compliance (in %) score to specify the improvement goal.
Release - 1.22
Release date - November 27, 2020
Introducing a new option "Applied Filter" in the Risk Investigation View.
You may filter Modules and Technologies using the Filtering icon/feature. Once you select a Module/Technology, the selected Module/Technology is displayed in the Applied Filters field as shown in the below screen.
Release - 1.21
Release date - October 16, 2020
Introducing a new option "Tags" in the Rule Documentation section, which lists the Tags associated with the selected Rules. If there are no "Tags" associated with the Rule, there will be a "No Tag" message in the "Tags" section.
Release - 1.20
Release date - September 10, 2020
Support of OWASP 2013 and OWASP 2017 Assessment Models - The Assessment Model drop down will now show the OWASP 2013 Assessment Model and OWASP 2017 Model (along with CISQ, MIPS, OMG-ASCQM Assessment Models that were introduced in 1.18).
- Risk Investigation for Industry standards update - Critical violation filter is disabled for industry standards. Thus, when users land onto Risk investigation view by clicking on Industry standards or are redirected from Health dashboard, users will find critical violations filters disabled, as the industry standards does not define critical/non critical rules.
- Improvement in Architecture Model View - The look and feel of architecture model view has been changed. Users now can navigate to the violations section, by clicking on the red arrows visible in the Architecture Model. Fullscreen, Recenter, Zoom in and Zoom out options are added to the Architecture Model View.
Release - 1.19
Release date - August 03, 2020
- Implement CISQ Technical Debt in Security Dashboard Risk Investigation View
Moved Object Search to Table header, in Action Plan view
Release - 1.18
Release date - June 17, 2020
What’s New option added - In the left menu panel, a What's New icon has been added below the existing Help icon.
Check for update features in Dashboards - A Check for update option has been added to the user profile drop down list for admin users.
Industry standard as assessment Model – Support for Industry standard Index extensions which provides the ability to configure industry standard tiles as a grade, compliance, and violations. Drill down gives a detailed view of the assessment model based on the standards.
Release - 1.17
Release date – May 11, 2020
Filter violations based on status in Architecture Model
Release - 1.16
Release date – April 02, 2020
Module search added to Advanced Search view
Option to remove Solved violations from the Action Plan
Architecture model violation tile
Architecture Models graphical implementation
Release - 1.15
Release Date: March 02, 2020
Source and application name in audit trail log
Search feature for module selector
Release - 1.14
Release Date: February 05, 2020
Improvements to Excel export in Transaction Investigation view
Release - 1.13.2
Release Date: January 03, 2019
Release - 1.12.0
Release Date: October 31, 2019
- Parameter details for Distribution metrics
- New predefined Industry Compliance reports
- New Miscellaneous Report for Top Cyclomatic Complexity changes
- Cache reload messages
Release - 1.10.0
Release Date: July 09, 2019
- Atlassian JIRA integration - Allows Atlassian JIRA tickets to be created directly from the interface of the CAST Engineering Dashboard.
- Custom reports in PPTX, XLSX and DOCX formats for the Security Dashboard
- Chinese translation available by default