To uninstall CAST Extend Proxy, you can either:
- run the uninstaller located here:
- use the Windows Add or remove programs menu:
Click to enlarge
Accept the Windows User Account Control prompt:
Accept the warning prompt (note that the wording of the prompt may change according to whether you have installed a Service Pack or not):
The uninstall process will then start:
A message is shown when the uninstall is complete:
The uninstall process will remove the following items from the workstation:
- All Windows Services installed with CAST Extend Proxy will be stopped and deleted.
- All files located in %PROGRAMFILES%\CAST\ExtendProxy will be removed.
- All files located in %PROGRAMDATA%\CAST\ExtendProxy will be removed.