|Version||Summary of content||Comments|
New "security" related templates:
Can be used with:
- CAST Report Generator - Text components available - 1.9.0
- CAST Report Generator - Graph components - 1.9.0
- CAST Report Generator - Table components - 1.9.0
- CAST Report Generator - Generic components - 1.9.0
The following "security" related templates are new in v. 1.10.x:
- STIG V4R8 Standards- Summary Report.docx
- STIG V4R8 Standards-DetailedReport.docx
- PCI-DSS-V3.1-Summary Report.docx
- NIST-SP800-53R4-Summary Report.docx
- There are no equivalent Chinese language templates.
- To use these templates, you must ensure that the Quality Standards Mapping extension is downloaded installed before your generate the snapshot data.
Improvements to credential storage security (GUI)
To improve security, CAST Report Generator will no longer store the credentials of the RestAPI service configured in the GUI. This means that for every new session of Report Generator, credentials must be entered before reports can be generated - see Configuring access to the data for more information.
As a result of this, the User column and the Test button in the WebService Configuration page have been removed: