Editing multiple objects
- Move to the AFP Calibration node - Right hand panel to begin calibration
- Choose either the Data Functions or Transactional Functions sub node
- Hold down the CTRL key and select (with the mouse) the objects you want to edit so that they are highlighted as follows:
- Right click any of the selected objects and choose Edit
- A dialog box will be displayed enabling you to bulk update the selected objects.
|Functional Name||Use this to enter a new Functional Name for the selected objects. |
Reset to default > Use this option to return the Functional Name back to the default (usually the same as the Technical Name).
|New type||Choose the new type from the drop down list for the selected objects. |
Clear current values > Use this option to remove the type you have chosen. No change will be made.
Note that choosing a new type may affect the FP value for the object when you use the Calibrate option or generate a snapshot in the CAST Management Studio.
|New FP value||Enter a new FP value for the selected objects |
Clear current values > Use this option to remove the value you have entered. No change will be made.
Notes - The new name/values will be taken into account the next time you use the Calibrate option or generate a snapshot in the CAST Management Studio.
- Names, types and values that you enter in this dialog will be applied to ALL selected objects.