This option enables you to:
- Uninstall (i.e. delete) a combined installation (i.e. a triplet of CAST AIP schemas) in one go
- Uninstall (i.e. delete) any standalone CAST AIP schema individually
To access the option:
- Select the CAST AIP combined installation/standalone schema you want to uninstall.
- Select Database/Schema Installation > Component Uninstall from the menu bar.
- A dialog box displaying a summary of the proposed operation will then be displayed:
- Ensure you really want to do this as the selected CAST AIP schema(s) will be deleted and all data will be lost.
- Click Proceed to start the component uninstall process.
- Once completed, the CAST AIP schema will no longer be displayed in the Server Browser and will not exist on the server.