Open new connection
In some circumstances, your organization may work with more than one Knowledge Base. If this is the case, you may need to connect to another Knowledge Base during a session.
To do so:
- Click File > New.
- The Open Profile Connection dialog box will then be displayed.
- Select a Connection Profile listed in the dialog box (or create a new one) and click Open.
- The application will attempt to connect to the server specified in the Connection Profile.
- If the connection fails for any reason, check the Log List for more information.
- You can also use the shortcut key CTRL+N or the button to open a new connection.
- The previous connection will be closed before the new connection is established.