Editing Connection Profiles
When a Profile has been created, you may want to modify some of the connection parameters at a later date. To do so you need to view the Profile's properties and then make any required alterations:
- Click File > New located on the menu bar.
- In the Open Profile Connection dialog box select a Profile and click Edit.
- Make the changes as required in the Add/Edit Connection Profile dialog box.
- Click Test to verify that the application can establish a connection.
- Click OK to save the parameters and close the dialog box.
The Profile will now be updated with the changes you made.
Creating Connection Profiles | Removing Connection Profiles