To view the properties of an item:
- Right click the item (whether an object in the Technical Browser or a Library in the Library window).
- Select Properties from the shortcut menu.
- Or use the the F12 shortcut key
The properties for the item will then be displayed in the Property window:
- You can configure how the object's properties are displayed in the Properties Window by selecting a new style sheet and various other options. Please consult the Property and Code Viewer tab for more information about this.
- You can force the application to display properties every time you select an object - see the Property and Code Viewer tab for more information.