Viewing linked objects
When you have a number of linked objects displayed in the Graphical View, you can use a keyboard shortcut to view only those objects linked (whether calling or called) to a selected object :
- Place the objects in the Graphical View.
- Select the object you require.
- Press and hold down the F9 key.
- Objects not directly linked will be temporarily removed from the Graphical View.
- Release the F9 key when finished.
- Temporarily removed objects will be restored.
For example, here are two images of a hypothetical Graphical View:
In the next image, a selection was made on the "Invoice" table (the table has selection handles on it) and then the F9 was pressed: