This help system, based on Microsoft HTML Help, makes use of the latest technology to provide you with in-depth and easily accessible information. It provides both general and more detailed descriptions about all the available features of the application.
Key features of CAST's online Help system:
- The Contents tab shows you the exact location of the current topic. Use the auto-sync feature (Locate button) to identify your position within the Help system.
- The interactive Index and full-text Search capabilities allow you to quickly reach the information you need.
- A Favorites tab enables you to store pages that you use regularly and even allows you to rename pages for easy identification.
- If you find reading from paper more comfortable, you can print the current topic (represented by the icon) or an entire section ( ), by using the Print command located on the toolbar.
- The button hides more detailed information. Click the button or the associated link to reveal the required information.
- The button can be clicked to hide a topic.
- Clicking the button will display all hidden topics in the current page. Click again to hide them.
To start your exploration, please choose a topic to view from the table of contents (Contents tab).