Placing objects in the Graphical View
To place an object in the Graphical View:
Drag and drop
- Select the item you require in the Technical Browser or the Domain Browser with the left mouse button.
- Hold down left mouse button.
- Drag object to Graphical View.
- Release left mouse button at the required position.
- Select the item you require in the Technical Browser or the Domain Browser.
- Right click the object to launch the shortcut menu.
- Select Send to > View and then the name of the Graphical View you want to add the object to.
- A red tick ( ) next to an object displayed in the Technical or Domain Browsers indicates that the object is already present in the Graphical View.
- When dragging several objects to the Graphical View, the objects will be automatically arranged using the "Spring" arrange type. An option in the Objects tab enables you to define an upper limit for the number of objects placed in the Graphical View and once this threshold is reached, the auto arrange mechanism will not be activated.