The Library window helps you manage your Libraries (creating new Libraries and working with existing Libraries).
See Libraries for more information about Libraries.
- By default, the window will be displayed when you launch the application. To hide it click View > Library.
- The window has other "docked" positions which can be used by moving the window until its outline changes shape and then releasing the mouse button, or you can double-click in the title bar to restore the "docked" position.
- Double-click anywhere in the title bar - this will "undock" the window and you will then be able to move it as normal.
- You can find out more detailed information about creating libraries and associating objects to them in the Notions section.
- Libraries can be dragged and dropped into the Graphical View.
- The create and drop libraries respectively. and buttons in the window allow you to
- The activate and deactivate all Libraries present in the window. and buttons in the window