Launching a Call Hierarchy operation
To launch a Call Hierarchy operation, you can do one of the following:
- From the Assistant, select Call Hierarchy
- Right click blank space in the Graphical View and select Build View > Call Hierarchy
- Place an object in a Graphical View, right click it and select Build View > Call Hierarchy
- From the toolbar select File > New > New Impact Analysis
- Use the shortcut key CTRL+SHIFT+N.
The first option will launch the Define scope dialog box; the second will launch the Define starting object dialog box; the third will launch the Call Hierarchy dialog box and the remaining options will launch the New Impact Analysis dialog box:
- Select the New Call Hierarchy option.