Flagging and Unflagging objects
Flagging objects entails adding a "marker" to the Knowledge Base that references the object in question. This can then be used when to distinguish particular objects.
- Select the object in the Graphical View that you want to flag.
- Select Object > Flag from the menu bar.
The object will then be flagged in the Knowledge Base.
- To differentiate flagged and unflagged objects in the Graphical View, two colors will be used:
- Flagged server side objects will also be shown as flagged when using SQL-Builder.
- You will be prompted if you want to flag the selected object's sub objects.
Unflagging an object entails removing the "marker" from the Knowledge Base for the referenced object.
To unflag an object that you have already flagged:
- Select the object in the Graphical View.
- Select Object > Unflag from the menu bar.
The object will revert to the standard color and will no longer be flagged in the Knowledge Base.