Manage an Application
When you first launch the CAST Management Studio (assuming you have not migrated from a previous CAST AIP release), no Applications will be visible in the Applications view. Before you can do anything in the CAST Management Studio (analyze source code, generate snapshots etc.), you must first import an Application from the Delivery folder that has been created by the Application owner (in the CAST AIC Portal) and populated with a Version (including source code packages).
- In the Applications view:
- Click the button, or
- Right click whitespace and select Manage an Application registered in the AIC Portal, or
- Use the dropdown menu icon ( ) located on the menu bar and select the appropriate option
- The Manage Application wizard will be displayed:
- Select the Application you want to manage in this instance of the CAST Management Studio (as shown above)
- Click Finish to complete the process.
- The Application will be added and displayed in the Applications view and the Application editor will be opened.
The Application data is taken directly from the source code Delivery folder - see Preferences - Platform Settings.