Drop Analysis Results
The Drop Analysis Results option enables you to clean up your Analysis Service of any analysis results associated with the current Application.
Using the option
- Open the Application whose Analysis Results you want to remove
- Select the Execute tab
- Click the Drop Analysis Results option:
- A warning dialog will be displayed:
- Click OK to proceed with the drop action.
- All objects related to analyses in the current Application will then be removed from the parent Analysis Service.
Notes - The action functions on an Application basis, therefore only objects related to the Application from which the option was launched will be removed from the Analysis Service.
- This action will not affect any existing snapshot results. These results are stored in the Dashboard/Measurement Service and are not impacted by this action.
- The result of the action will be visible in CAST Enlighten which interacts exclusively with the Analysis Service.
- The action will attempt to function even if the Analysis Service contains no results (i.e. you have not yet run an analysis or generated a Snapshot (including an analysis).