This page is no longer maintained and may contain obsolete information.
- CAST-CED - Active Directory LDAP and Kerberos integration
- CAST-CED - Changing theme and style
- CAST-CED - Configure the CSV delimiter for Export to CSV feature
- CAST-CED - Configure the hard disk location for auto generated PDF reports
- CAST-CED - Configure the log
- CAST-CED - Connecting to a Microsoft SQL Server with a Windows Active Directory domain user
- CAST-CED - Connecting using a DataSource
- CAST-CED - Disabling Technical Context link to the CAST Discovery Portal
- CAST-CED - Enabling and disabling the AppMarq link
- CAST-CED - Setting the maximum number of cached JDBC connections
This section provides documentation for advanced configuration of the CAST Engineering Dashboard/CAST Discovery Portal web.xml file. This file is located here on Apache Tomcat:
The configuration options listed in this section are optional - those that are mandatory are listed in Deploy the CAST web applications.