Architecture Models tab
This tab allows you to associate an Architecture Model to your Application. See CAST Architecture Checker for more information about this feature.
Add an existing Architecture Model
- Click the button to add an existing Architecture Model.
- A dialog box will be displayed enabling you to select the Architecture Model(s) you want to associate to the current Application. Select the Architecture Model and click OK (if no Architecture Models are visible, you can create Architecture Models in the Architecture Models view):
- The selected Architecture Model will appear in the list.
Remove/edit existing Architecture Models
- To remove an Architecture Model from an Application click the button.
- To edit an existing Architecture Model, click the button - the Architecture Model editor will then be displayed.
|Name||Name of the Architecture Model assigned to the current Application.|
|Architecture Project||Location of the .CASTarchitect file in which your Architecture Model is saved.|
|Weight||These options enable you to change the Weight and Critical flag applied to the corresponding Quality Rule (each Architecture Model is handled as a Quality Rule in the CAST Application Analytics Dashboard/CAST Engineering Dashboard). |
You find more detailed information about these options in the Architecture Model editor.