Learn about deployment prerequisites. This includes understanding the various components and packages, how to size your required hardware, the prerequisites for an installation and how to get the installation media.
It is important to understand and consider the following:
- Packages/components available and required
- Typical architecture scenario
- Which deployment architecture should you use?
- Type of Applications being onboarded
- What about when transitioning from legacy CAST AIP?
Understand the hardware that is required:
- On-premises deployment
- Cloud based deployment
What do you actually need to have in place before you can start the installation process?
- AIP Console (front end) package requirements
- AIP Node (back end) package requirements, including AIP Core analysis engine
- CAST RESTAPI requirements
- Offline CAST Extend server (optional) requirements
- Requirements for end users accessing the AIP Console