Summary: This step explains how to declare all your Nodes in Console.
In a multi-node deployment scenario where Console is installed on a dedicated server, Console does not yet know about the remote analysis node(s) (i.e. Node package(s)) that you have installed. Therefore any Nodes that you want to manage in Console must be declared manually as described below.
Log in to Console with any valid user that has been assigned the Administration role in the start-up wizard. Click Add Node to declare your first Node:
A pop-up will be displayed:
Fill in the fields as follows:
|Name||Enter a name to identify the analysis node you are configuring.|
|Scheme||Choose whether the analysis node has been configured to run as http (default) or https.|
|Host||Enter the network name/IP address of the remote server (i.e. analysis node) on which the Node package has been installed.|
|Port||Enter the port number defined for Node package (default is 8082) on the remote server.|
Enter the token that you received while installing the Node package on the remote server. If you did not record the token during the installation, it can be found in the following file on each Node:
The token is located on the following line after the = sign:
The new analysis node will be displayed in the list:
- If you have additional analysis nodes to declare, repeat the process using the Add Node button in the top right corner (see also Administration Center - Nodes).
- Declaring a new Node in Console when the embedded Dashboards have already been configured requires that you save the Dashboard Integration settings to ensure any snapshots generated with the Node before it was declared are made available in the dashboards (not applicable for CAST AIP for Imaging).
- Regarding AIP Core compatibility:
- in ≤ 1.15 all Nodes must use the same release number of AIP Core.
- in ≥ 1.16 Console can manage multiple Nodes running different releases of AIP Core.