Summary: This step explains how to declare all your AIP Nodes in AIP Console.
In a multi-node deployment scenario where AIP Console is installed on a dedicated server, AIP Console does not yet know about the remote analysis node(s) (i.e. AIP Node package(s)) that you have installed. Therefore any AIP Nodes that you want to manage in AIP Console must be declared manually as described below.
Log in to the AIP Console with any valid user that has been assigned the Administration role in the start-up wizard. Click Add Node to declare your first AIP Node:
A pop-up will be displayed:
Fill in the fields as follows:
|Name||Enter a name to identify the analysis node you are configuring.|
|Scheme||Choose whether the analysis node has been configured to run as http (default) or https.|
|Host||Enter the network name/IP address of the remote server (i.e. analysis node) on which the AIP Node package has been installed.|
|Port||Enter the port number defined for AIP Node package (default is 8082) on the remote server.|
Enter the token that you received while installing the AIP Node package on the remote server. If you did not record the token during the installation, it can be found in the following file on each AIP Node:
The token is located on the following line after the = sign:
The new analysis node will be displayed in the list:
- If you have additional analysis nodes to declare, repeat the process using the Add Node button in the top right corner (see also Administration Center - Nodes).
- Declaring a new AIP Node in AIP Console when the embedded Dashboards have already been configured requires that you save the Dashboard Integration settings to ensure any snapshots generated with the AIP Node before it was declared are made available in the dashboards (not applicable for CAST AIP for Imaging).
- Regarding AIP Core compatibility:
- in ≤ 1.15 all AIP Nodes must use the same release number of AIP Core.
- in ≥ 1.16 AIP Console can manage multiple AIP Nodes running different releases of AIP Core.