Summary: this page describes how to configure the Indicators feature.
The Indicator feature provides a set of indicators for a given snapshot - see Application - Overview for more detailed information. These indicators are designed to provide basic information quickly so that the snapshot can be validated. The following indicators can currently be configured to be displayed on completion of a snapshot:
- Artifacts in transactions
- Complete Transactions with only end point
- Data entities used by transactions
- Incomplete transactions
- Part of functional enhancement
- Programs/Classes in transactions
- TF/DF weight ratio
- Delivery related indicators
This feature is enabled "out-of-the-box" in ≥ 1.20.x releases of Console. If you need to disable it, this requires a modification to the Node .properties file. See instructions below.
Step 1 - Edit the properties file
The configuration file is available in EACH Node, therefore if you have more than one Node, you will need to modify the configuration file on each node where you want to configure the Indicator feature:
Locate the following lines in the file and change to true (to enable) or false (to disable) as required:
Save the file when you have completed the changes.
Step 2 - Apply configuration changes
Restart the Node to ensure all changes are taken into account:
- If the Node is installed as a Windows Service, restart the service
- If the Node is running only using the batch file, close the CMD window to stop the process, then restart then using the following file:
Step 3 - Generate a new snapshot - optional
If you are enabling the feature, you will need to generate a new snapshot to view the Indicators in Application - Overview.